terasontime proudly present : ENG-ING-ENG

heart or mind ?

tonight , you have made my tears melted. it was like being awaken from long term sleep. a forgotten feeling that has been long time ago taken from me just back. i don't know what's your purpose. but for me, it is really hard to believe. even though you said that you're honest this time, but it just really hard for me to believe. not because i didn't want to. but i just afraid of the past. it keeps haunted me. sometimes my hearts wanna to believe, but when i used my brain to think about it, it just like saying " no, don't be foolish again ! don't do the same mistake twice " .

to be honest, i like the way you say it. but i don't know why, i just can't believe all of your words. deep down in your heart, i know you're a good person. it's because i know you very well. i just don't care about the others. but when i remembered all the bad think that you have did to me, it makes me kinda hate you even more

0 comments:

owner's speech

WELCOME!
heey, this blog is available for anybody, soooo feel free to stop by and don't forget to leave comments , i'll be waiting hehehe enjooooooy
♥♥

About Me

My photo
jakarta, Indonesia
i love to be loved, i just can stand about sadness because it will makes my tears come down. i do love beach and swim, i just can't wait to play with the waves. people's always said that i am moody, and i think it's kinda true. i love my friends and my family so much

my playlist

shout box


ShoutMix chat widget

my beloved DUBEL

my beloved DUBEL








Followers