terasontime proudly present : ENG-ING-ENG

they were great together

OH GOD LORD ! i don't know why but i just love edward cullen ! don't you think they just made for each other ?



everything about him just invites me in
his voice, his face, even his smell


oh god, i don't have the strength to stay away from him anymore.
he's like my personal brand of heroin.
i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
he's important.
he's my life now.
where else i'm gonna go ?


*based on twilight hehe

0 comments:

owner's speech

WELCOME!
heey, this blog is available for anybody, soooo feel free to stop by and don't forget to leave comments , i'll be waiting hehehe enjooooooy
♥♥

About Me

My photo
jakarta, Indonesia
i love to be loved, i just can stand about sadness because it will makes my tears come down. i do love beach and swim, i just can't wait to play with the waves. people's always said that i am moody, and i think it's kinda true. i love my friends and my family so much

my playlist

shout box


ShoutMix chat widget

my beloved DUBEL

my beloved DUBEL








Followers